Sunday, January 16, 2011

New semester

So Tuesday begins a new semester.  I'm trying out this new blog thing, and I'm definitely thinking I'm going to like it.  Even if no one besides my lame sister ;) reads this, it will still be fun.  I've started the 101 in 1001 days.  Hopefully I can get a good chunk of the things done.  That's my goal at least.  We'll see how that works.  

Starting on Tuesday will be not only the first day of classes but two weeks of interviews.  I'm really excited to choose the new Summer Welcome leaders.  It will be an awesome experience, and I cannot wait for it to begin.  Many of my friends will be graduating from school this semester.  Life is about to change and hopefully it's for the best.  This may not be true since Bruno Mars is playing right now... haha.

Nothing too exciting going on here.  I'll write again, when there is actually something to write about.  I leave with a quote to think about from one of the 250 books I'm reading currently :)


"If you're not cheating, you're not trying"-Mark Grace, Freakonomics

No comments:

Post a Comment